TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for accessing this website
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to,www.sweatlikethisfitness.com/.ie
- Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either “you” or “the client”. We, Sweat Like This Fitness will be known as “We”, “Us” or “Our Company”, our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix “Our”.
- You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
- You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use our websites content appearing on our website, or any other media, in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires permission of our company (contact details available in our contact us).
- You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
- We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful under Norwegian law, and hence will be treated as criminal damage in an Norwegian court of law.
Third Party Content
- Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of its respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our websites users.
- If you notice any third party, unauthorised content displayed on our website or otherwise communicated or transmitted by our company, please contact us (details available in our contact us).
Third Party Sites/Links
- Our company is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
- Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
Disclaimer Of Liability For Legal Declarations
If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action – Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of EU and Norway.
Note: ALL PRODUCTS ARE SANITIZED BEFORE SHIPPED TO CLIENTS
For safety reasons, due to COVID-19 Pandemic we do not accept returns from orders whose packages have been opened.
This is to ensure the safety of all our clients and to prevent the spreading of the virus.
Thank you for understanding.